Camp Pharmacy Registration 2022
Our convenient and secure online registration system is a quick and easy way to order your child’s prescribed medications and nutritionals for the duration of his or her stay at camp.
Get Started—Register Your Camper!
- Find your camp below.
- Choose the session your camper will be attending and click the corresponding link.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions, tapping the “next” button until you’ve completed the form for your camper.
- If you are registering more than one camper, repeat this process until all campers have been added.
- You will receive a confirmation text that each registration has been received, and a letter with a unique barcode will automatically be generated and emailed to you with information for your child’s physician.
- Print a copy of the letter and bring it with you when you visit your child’s physician. The physician will then issue the prescriptions necessary for the duration of your child’s stay at camp.
- Send your child’s prescription(s) to the pharmacy at the address below.
Lenox Village Integrative Pharmacy | 5 Walker Street, Lenox, MA 01240
- Session 1: June 26-July 17 (3 Weeks)
- Session 2: June 26-July 24 (4 Weeks)
- Session 3: June 26-July 31 (5 Weeks)
- Full Summer: June 26-August 10 (6 Weeks)
- Full Summer: June 24-August 12 (7 Weeks)
- Full Summer: June 24-August 12 (7 Weeks)
- Session 1: June 25-July 24 (4 Weeks)
- Session 2: July 24-August 12 (3 Weeks)
- Full Summer: June 25-August 12 (7 Weeks)
- Full Summer: June 25-August 12 (7 Weeks)
- Session 1: June 26-July 10 (2 Weeks)
- Session 2: June 26-July 22 (4 Weeks)
- Session 3: July 24-August 7 (2 Weeks)
- Session 4: July 24-August 14 (3 Weeks)
- Full Summer: June 26-August 14 (7 Weeks)
URJ 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy
- Session 1: June 28-July 10 (2 Weeks)
- Session 2: July 12-July 24 (2 Weeks)
- Session 3: July 26-August 7 (2 Weeks)
- Session 1,2: June 28-July 24 (4 Weeks)
- Session 2, 3: July 12-August 7 (4 Weeks)
- Session 1, 2, 3: June 28-August 7 (6 Weeks)
- Machon CIT: June 26-July 24 (4 Weeks)
- Machon CIT: June 26-August 7 (6 Weeks)
- Taste of Camp: July 26-July 31 (1 Week)
We Are Committed to Your Total Health
We have integrated a full range of products and services for your prevention, wellness, and treatment options.
Unique Business Model
Our unique business model offers you a traditional retail pharmacy, a compounding pharmacy, an institutional fulfillment pharmacy, and pharmaceutical grade nutritionals – for individual customers and commercial clients – with a variety of customized medication packaging options – delivered locally or shipped to you anywhere in the world.
LVIP boasts the only comprehensive compounding pharmacy in Berkshire County, offering you a customized approach where the dosage levels, ingredients, and delivery methods (pills, syrup, patches) are made to order.
The pharmacy also offers a healthy dose of surprisingly fun shopping with jewelry, natural skincare and cosmetics, bath, gifts, and home-keeping items to choose from.
Prescriptions – The pharmacy has an electronic system that accepts prescriptions directly from your physician’s office. Prescriptions may be sent online, called in, or faxed, or you can bring them in yourself.
We stock many name-brand medications and generic equivalents. If we don’t have what you need on hand we’ll order it for you, and in most cases, you’ll have it the very next day!
Refills – LVIP’s convenient automated refill system is available 24/7 at 413.637.4700 x 103 for prescriptions, x112 for nutritionals, or place your refill order online. As always, you can visit the pharmacy during regular store hours to request your refill.
Pick Up/Delivery – You can pick up your prescriptions during regular store hours or take advantage of our delivery options – local and world-wide – we get it to you when you need it!
Our Pharmacy Staff
Our pharmacy staff includes three full-time pharmacists and a supporting staff of certified pharmacy technicians, all experienced at taking care of customers of all ages and stages across the entire spectrum of wellness and treatment. In addition, all of our pharmacists take part in ongoing education programs to stay current with the latest in medication and treatment approaches.
We work with you and your physician and/or practitioner to develop an approach that works best for you. We keep a history of your medications and using our extensive database of your records, we can act as a cross-check to assure that any new items prescribed will work well with what you are already taking. We will also review your medications for possible drug interactions and nutrient depletion.
LVIP has the pills, creams, serums, syrups, ointments, infusions, etc., in the standard dosages and delivery formats available from domestic and international drug companies that your health care provider may prescribe for your health care, wellness, and/or treatment regime.
We offer many options to choose from for packaging your medications – Healthy Living Pharma Cards, with 30, 60, or 90 days worth of a single medication – or we can combine your multiple medications and/or supplements into convenient, single-dose packages, Healthy Living Pre-Paks®, in a convenient dispenser box containing an entire month’s supply.
LVIP meets the 90 day supply requirements for almost all major insurance companies and Medicare, providing you with an alternative to your insurance company’s mail-order supplier. You can keep your business local and maintain your personal connection with our pharmacists for consulting about new medications, contraindications, and more!
For chronic conditions, special care, and disease prevention:
- Diabetes – LVIP carries a full line of insulin regulating medications and supplies for diabetics – needles, testing strips, monitors and pumps.
- Allergies and Asthma – We stock all of the maintenance and episodic remedies including the popular Epinephrine Auto-Injector, EpiPen®
- Hospice Care – LVIP is the sole contract supplier to numerous hospice organizations for medications and IV therapies.
- Seasonal Flu – Your resource for the vaccine for the seasonal flu, providing vaccines to physicians, facilities, clinics, schools treatment centers, and residential programs.
- International Travel – LVIP is your single source for all of the required vaccines; your physician issues us a prescription, then we consolidate your order for pick up or delivery to you or your physician.
Pharmaceutical compounding is the preparation of a unique pharmaceutical product by the mixing of one or more pharmaceutical grade powders or ingredients that results in a custom medication that is not commercially available.
Compounding is one of the oldest pharmacy traditions. It has been around since the origin of pharmacy. Prior to the advent of drug manufacturers, all medications were compounded
How do we do this?
At Lenox Village Integrative Pharmacy, we begin with United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) or National Formulary (NF) grade chemicals.
All ingredients are first weighed on digital analytical scales then mixed to provide an even distribution of all ingredients throughout the final product. To make capsules the powders are placed in the appropriately sized capsule with a capsule machine, which ensures uniform dosing. The capsule is then polished and packaged for dispensing to the patient. For topical creams, we utilize a homogenizer and ointment mill to produce cosmetic-grade creams. We utilize cutting-edge technology in order to bring you the best possible products.
Benefits of Compounding
Compounding allows for a delivery system that best suits the patient’s needs. For example, someone who has a hard time swallowing capsules might prefer their medication in liquid form, and children’s medications can be prepared as lollipops.
As a compounding pharmacy we are able to:
- add flavorings to make medications taste better
- create medications similar to commercial medications that have been discontinued or are no longer available
- help reduce the side effects of some drugs by preparing them as rapid absorbing topical gels.
Other unique delivery systems include:
- nasal sprays
- lip balms
- powder applicators
- rapidly dissolving tablets
- delayed-release capsule
- popsicles / lollipops / gummy gels
- transdermal gels & creams
- sugar-free preparations
Lenox Village Integrative Pharmacy specializes in custom compounding, and we are committed to bringing you the very best in individualized patient care.
The Benefits & Value of Nutritionals
Why Take Nutritional Supplements?
Nutritional supplements, vitamins, and minerals compensate for nutritional deficiencies, strengthen your diet, and are designed to give your body what it needs for optimal health. Food source is the best for most nutrients, but there are many reasons why our diet may not provide all of the essential ingredients that we need to function properly.
Did you know . . .
- As we age, our ability to produce certain nutrients is impeded?
- Many common medications, both prescription and over-the-counter, can deplete and even interfere with your body’s ability to produce, use or store essential nutrients?
- A lack of essential nutrients can result in serious health issues: cardiovascular disease weakened immunity, insomnia, low energy, and blood sugar and cholesterol irregularities.
As an integrative pharmacy, we believe in the importance of integrating nutritional supplements, vitamins, and minerals into your wellness and treatment regime.
Pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements can help.
What Are Pharmaceutical-Grade Nutritional Supplements?
Not all supplements are the same. There is a great deal of variance in the quality of supplements found in the marketplace today. The benefits of any supplement are directly tied to the quality of the product itself. A lower-grade product does not give you the same result as a higher quality product.
The highest quality nutritional supplements are classified as pharmaceutical-grade.
LVIP carries only pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements, which:
- Meet the highest standards for purity and concentration.
- Use the highest grade of raw materials.
- Have been ultra-purified to remove contaminants.
- Are formulated to have a high level of bioactivity for optimal absorption.
How Does LVIP Ensure Product Quality?
LVIP continuously evaluates manufacturers and products to bring you the best selection of the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade vitamins, minerals, and supplements available today. In addition, to ensure the optimum quality of our products:
- LVIP maintains a temperature-controlled storage environment.
- LVIP does not store product in bulk; items are ordered frequently
- LVIP observes a strict quality rotation system.
Custom Medication Packaging
Healthy Living Pre-Paks®
With our specialized packaging equipment, we can provide a unique product—the pharmacy’s own Healthy Living Pre-Paks®—professionally prepared, custom packages containing your nutritional and/or medication regimen.
The Berkshires boasts this exclusive service— Lenox Village Integrative Pharmacy is the only pharmacy in Massachusetts, west of Boston, offering a state-of-the-art computerized packaging, quality-controlled process, and service for pre-packaged medications. We are the only one nationally pre-packing cross-brand nutritionals.
Each small “pak” is a professionally prepared individual package, personalized just for you. Each is clearly labeled with your name, the name of each nutritional and/or medication, the correct dosage, and the right day and time to take them.
Why use them?
Healthy Living Pre-Paks® are convenient, portable, and stress-free. No more counting pills, no more dealing with multiple, hard-to-open bottles. No more hassle or worry. “Did I take my medications or nutritionals this morning? How many of each do I take?” Most importantly, Healthy Living Pre-Paks® promote safety and maximum results—you are taking the right nutritional and/or medication, and the correct dosage, at the time you’re meant to.
Who uses them?
Everyone…individuals of all ages who recognize the importance of healthy living, busy entrepreneurs and professionals “on the go”, medical professionals looking to boost compliance, caregivers for family members, private school and college students, and campers away from home.
Business to Business
Working with LVIP enables you to focus on your core competency. We take care of the details. We are available 24/7. There is a pharmacist on call 365 days a year. We make sure that the products you need are there when you need them!
LVIP is an institutional pharmacy, providing full off-site pharmacy services to private schools, hospice, residential treatment programs, psychiatric inpatient and outpatient services, physicians, wellness practices, independent, assisted living and long-term care facilities, senior home care companies, veterinary clinics, and hospitals.
We monitor patient medications and provide consulting services which include monitoring the control, distribution, and administration of drugs and assisting in compliance with applicable regulations. Our pharmacists serve as medication therapy experts to ensure that your patients’ medications are the most appropriate, most effective, and safest possible, and are used correctly. In addition, we identify, resolve, and prevent medication-related problems that may interfere with the goals of therapy.
Your LVIP team includes our owners, Anne Browne and Joe Martragono. Based on your program needs, we will develop a full spectrum team of LVIP resources – pharmacists and technicians – dedicated to your account. The team lead on your account will oversee the medications, packaging, scheduling and delivery. In addition, you will have a dedicated LVIP resource in Colleen Byrnes who handles all of the insurance and billing details.
LVIP will work with you to design a customized program that is tailored to your needs for products and services. Our Business 2 Business program draws on our full range of product offerings – traditional medications, compounded medications, homeopathic remedies, nutritionals, herbs, and oil – as well as infusion pumps, health, and personal care products and supplies. LVIP provides applicable pharmaceutical training for your nursing staff.
There are many dispensing options – Healthy Living Pharma Cards, with 30, 60 or 90 days worth of a single medication, and Healthy Living Pre-Paks®, a convenient dispenser box containing an entire month’s supply of single-dose packages of multiple medications and/or nutritionals. We also offer innovative packaging tailored to your needs.
Delivery schedules are customized according to your needs; and with our delivery options, we service customers within and outside of Berkshire County, using our fleet of three delivery drivers, US Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx.
Shipping & Delivery
Using our fleet of three courteous, reliable drivers, same-day delivery is typical. We schedule deliveries to your home or workplace throughout most of Berkshire County Monday through Friday. To arrange a delivery, please call 413-637-4700 x 102.
Shipping to points beyond our local delivery area is easy and economical. Using a combination of the US Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx, we get it there when you need it. Refrigerated items? No problem with our specially insulated packaging.
We are experts at International shipping. Every day we ship to our customers around the world. LVIP is very experienced at the required documentation for customs and associated duties, making for hassle-free delivery wherever you are.
Traveling? Avoid tedious packing and packaging, make airport security checks easier by having LVIP ship directly to your hotel or vacation home so your medications are there when you arrive.
Insurance & Billing
We accept almost all insurance companies, Medicaid and Medicare. LVIP is a licensed provider in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
LVIP is fully HIPPA compliant in all ways. We keep your insurance information securely on file so that we can bill your insurance company accurately and assure that your co-pay is correct. Your cost is the same as it would be with any major pharmacy chain with the added value of friendly, fast, and personal service.
We work with you and your insurance provider to make sure that you receive as much compensation for your medications as possible under your plan(s). We can talk with your insurance company and health care provider on your behalf about issues of branded medications versus generics, substitutions, timing, and dosage levels.
To cover your co-pay we can keep your credit card information securely on file so that these are charged directly and automatically to your credit card. This streamlines the process for you, eliminating a step during the checkout process at the register.