Benefits & Value
Why Take Nutritional Supplements?
Nutritional supplements, vitamins and minerals compensate for nutritional deficiencies, strengthen your diet and are designed to give your body what it needs for optimal health. Food source is the best for most nutrients, but there are many reasons why our diet may not provide all of the essential ingredients that we need to function properly.
Did you know . . .
- As we age, our ability to produce certain nutrients is impeded?
- Many common medications, both prescription and over-the-counter, can deplete and even interfere with your body’s ability to produce, use or store essential nutrients?
- A lack of essential nutrients can result in serious health issues: cardiovascular disease, weakened immunity, insomnia, low energy, and blood sugar and cholesterol irregularities.
As an integrative pharmacy we believe in the importance of integrating nutritional supplements, vitamins and minerals into your wellness and treatment regime.
Pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements can help.
What Are Pharmaceutical-Grade
Not all supplements are the same. There is a great deal of variance in the quality of supplements found in the marketplace today. The benefits of any supplement are directly tied to the quality of the product itself. A lower grade product does not give you the same result as a higher quality product.
The highest quality nutritional supplements are classified as pharmaceutical-grade.
LVIP carries only pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements, which:
- Meet the highest standards for purity and concentration.
- Use the highest grade of raw materials.
- Have been ultra-purified to remove contaminants.
- Are formulated to have a high level of bioactivity for optimal absorption.
How Does LVIP Insure Product Quality?
LVIP continuously evaluates manufacturers and products to bring you the best selection of the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade vitamins, minerals and supplements available today. In addition, to insure the optimum quality of our products:
- LVIP maintains a temperature controlled storage environment.
- LVIP does not store product in bulk; items are ordered frequently
- LVIP observes a strict quality rotation system.